Answered By: Lippincott Library Last Updated: Mar 02, 2019 Views: 328
For articles on corporate governance, go to Business Source Complete or ABI/Inform and search corporate governance as a Subject.
The Conference Board publishes many research reports on this subject as well.
- Click on the link for Business Management Research.
- Then, click the button under Full-Text of Our Research
- Search for corporate governance
For measures of corporate governance in US public companies, use Bloomberg (available at Lippincott Library and in Huntsman Hall).
- Type the company's ticker symbol then hit the yellow <EQUITY> key, then type FA ESGG and hit the green <GO> key.
For federal and state legal materials, go to Intelliconnect.
- Click on the Corporate Governance Tab.
- Specify your search by entering terms in the search bar at the top of the page.
You can also find governance index information from ISS/Institutional Shareholder Services (formerly RiskMetrics) dataset in WRDS.
Note: Access to WRDS requires creation of a WRDS account.