Answered By: Lippincott Library Last Updated: Jul 08, 2020 Views: 169
To screen for loans meeting specific criteria, use Bloomberg, available at Lippincott Library and in Huntsman Hall.
- Type LSRC and hit <GO> for Bloomberg's Loan Search Screen.
For specific syndicated loan deals, search Thomson One.
- Go to Screening & Analysis, then Deals & League Tables.
- Then, select Loans followed by Advanced Search.
Note: Thomson ONE only works in Internet Explorer
Use SDC Platinum, available in the Lippincott Library.
- Select Global New Issues, then select Syndicated Loans.
For historical data on commercial loans, use WRDS-Reuters DealScan, available within WRDS.
- Once you're inside of WRDS, choose the Thomson Reuters dataset, then look for WRDS-Reuters DealScan.
Note: WRDS requires a Wharton username and password.