Answered By: Lippincott Library Last Updated: Jan 17, 2018 Views: 47
Answered By: Lippincott Library
Last Updated: Jan 17, 2018 Views: 47
Go to Data-Planet.
- Click Browse by Subject to expand.
- Next, drill down through Banking, Insurance, and Finance - LIBOR Rates.
- Choose a LIBOR rate, time frame, and currency of interest.
Use Bloomberg, available at Lippincott Library and in Huntsman Hall.
- Type LR and press <GO> for today's rates.
- Or, type BBAM and press <GO>, then choose Historical Prices.
Search DataStream, available in Lippincott Library.