Answered By: Lippincott Library Last Updated: Mar 02, 2019 Views: 327
Use Thomson ONE.
- Click on Fundamentals under the Company Views menu.
- For present-day ratios, select Financial Reports, then click on the Ratios tab.
- For historical ratios, select Reuters Fundamentals, then click on the Ratios tab.
- Now use the drop-down menu under Report to select the ratio type (e.g., Liquidity, Profitability/Value/Risk, etc.), then select your time periods of interest.
Note: Thomson ONE only works using Internet Explorer.
Check out Dow Jones Factiva.
- Scroll over Companies/Markets at the top of the page, then select Company.
- Search for your company by name or ticker, then click on Reports in the left-hand menu and select Ratio Comparison Report.
Use Mergent Online.
- Click on the Advanced Search tab.
- Under Corporate Information select the company's name to add to the search criteria.
- Click view next to your search entry to get the company report, then click the Company Financials tab.
- Click on Markets, then click on Key Stats under Industry Profile, and using the drop-down menu choose an industry of interest.
Use Osiris where you can find ratios for companies worldwide.
- Search by company name, and then click View Report.
- From the menu on the right, choose Financial Data>>Key Ratios.
Financial Ratios Suite in WRDS can provide over 70 pre-calculated financial ratios for all U.S. companies across eight different categories including valuation, liquidity, and profitability. Industry-level and firm-level ratios are available.
Note: Access to WRDS requires creation of a WRDS account.