Answered By: Lippincott Library Last Updated: Jul 10, 2020 Views: 3943
Answered By: Lippincott Library
Last Updated: Jul 10, 2020 Views: 3943
To find current and historical options prices, use Bloomberg at Lippincott Library or in Huntsman Hall.
- Type the ticker symbol of the stock you want (e.g., VZ).
- Hit the <EQUITY> key , then hit <GO>.
- Type OMON (OMON Stands for Option Monitor).
- You will see a screen for all the current options on Verizon.
- Highlight and click on the option you want for a menu - then pick GPO from the menu. This will give you a current graph of the option price.
- Change the date range to the time period you want.
- Hit the <PAGE FORWARD> key to get the data for the time period.
Also, try Option Metrics, available from WRDS.
Note: WRDS requires a Wharton username and password.