Answered By: Lippincott Library Last Updated: Jul 29, 2020 Views: 4708
Search Bloomberg, available at Lippincott Library or in Huntsman Hall.
- Type a ticker symbol of interest, then hit the yellow <EQUITY> key, and type HDS and hit <GO>. Holders can be sorted by name or size.
For ownership data of companies worldwide, go to Orbis.
- Search for your company, then click on their profile in the list of results.
- Go to the right-hand menu and click Ownership Data, then click Current Shareholder.
Go to WRDS.
- Choose Thomson Reuters as your dataset, then look under Institutional (13f) Holdings.
Note: WRDS requires creation of a WRDS account.
Use Thomson ONE.
- Search by company name or ticker in the top left corner.
- Then, under the Company Views menu, click on Share Ownership.
Note: Thomson ONE only works using Internet Explorer.