Answered By: Lippincott Library Last Updated: Jan 04, 2019 Views: 199
- Scroll over the Features menu and choose either Quick Bio Search or Advanced Bio Search.
- Use the Find Contacts function.
- Select Company Dossier from the menu
- Select the Executive tab.
Use Bloomberg, available at Lippincott Library and in Huntsman Hall.
- Enter a company's ticker symbol, hit the yellow <EQUITY> key, then enter MGMT and press <GO>.
- Or, begin typing the person's name and choose the correct BIO function that appears in the menu.
- You can also hit the yellow <PEOPLE> key to get a longer menu of functions.
The print resource Who's Who in Finance & Business is held at the Lippincott Library Reference Desk (call number HF 3023 A2 W5).
Who's Who in Finance & Business can also be found in the LexisNexis Academic database.
- Click on the People tab.
- Search by name.
- In the left-hand menu next to your results list, click on Sources by Category, then People Directories & Profiles, then Marquis Who's Who Biographies.
- Alternately, you can search for executive profiles by title or affiliation using the Additional Terms search box.
- e.g., enter complete marquis and finance w/1 industry and wharton in the Additional Terms box to find all references for Wharton alumni within Who's Who in Finance & Industry, from the Complete Marquis Who's Who.