Answered By: Lippincott Library Last Updated: Jan 17, 2018 Views: 31
Answered By: Lippincott Library
Last Updated: Jan 17, 2018 Views: 31
Search International Financial Statistics, available through IMF eLibrary.
- Click the Series tab, then click IMF Statistics - International Financial Statistics.
- Choose a monthly update or statistical yearbook.
- You can download the full-text as a PDF.
For data on SDRs, check Data-Planet:
- Click Browse by Subject to expand.
- Next, drill down through International - International Monetary Fund (IMF) - Balance of Payments/International Investment Position, then select Financial Account.
- Choose one or more countries, then click the magnifying glass on the right edge of the "Function" box and search "Special Drawing Rights".
- Select one or more financial accounts to view their data.
Check the International Monetary Fund.
Use Datastream and Bloomberg, which are available at Lippincott.