Answered By: Lippincott Library Last Updated: Jul 15, 2020 Views: 1729
Use Zephyr which contains specific deal information.
Use Thomson ONE.
- Select Screening & Analysis.
- Then, expand the menu next to Deals & League Tables, then M&A.
Note: Thomson ONE only works using Internet Explorer
Use SDC Platinum, a database available in Lippincott Library.
- Select the Mergers and Acquisitions tab
- Choose between U.S. targets, non U.S. targets, joint ventures/alliances, and repurchases
- Select the date(s) you are interested in
Use Bloomberg, available at Lippincott Library and in Huntsman Hall.
- Type: MA and hit the green <GO> key.
Use GSIOnline in WRDS.
Use Levin in WRDS for mergers and acquisitions in the healthcare and senior care industries.
Note: WRDS requires a Wharton username and password.
Use Mergerstat M&A Database, available in Nexis Uni:
- Expand Menu (top left corner of page)
- Select All Sources. Search within Sources: mergerstat. Select Mergerstat M&A Database. Click search button.
- Click the caret symbol next to the Mergerstat listing, then click Add source as a search filter. Mergerstat M&A Database should appear in the search box at the top of the page. Enter keyword(s) and click the search button to view results.
For articles, news, and analysis on M&A, LBO, etc., search:
Take a look at Lippincott's Datapoints blog post I Heard It through the Grape Vine - Sources for M&A Rumors for search strategies specific to M&A rumors.
For a complete list, take a look at our Mergers and Acquisitions research guide.