Answered By: Lippincott Library Last Updated: Jun 21, 2018 Views: 5895
2iQ and Thomson Reuters Insiders Data are available via WRDS.
Note: WRDS requires a separate registration process.
Use Bloomberg, available at Lippincott Library and in Huntsman Hall.
- For specific insider holdings, type the ticker symbol of the equity you want, hit the yellow <EQUITY> key and hit <GO>.
- Choose Company Info, then Management Profile.
- Choose a person and then choose Reported Holdings.
- To access the Holdings Menu on Bloomberg, type the ticker, hit the <EQUITY> key. Then, type PHDC and hit <GO>. Choose Insiders only.
For a ranking of CEOs by the number of shares they hold in their companies*:
- Type WEH and hit <GO>.
*Only for companies in the S&P 500, FTSE 350, and the Nikkei 225.
For stocks that have experienced the most purchases and sales by insiders:
- Type INSD and hit <GO>.
- Use the fields at the top of the screen to select country, time period, and type of transaction.
- Click on a stock to display a graph of its historical prices with date of insider transactions.
For insider information before 1984, look at the Official Summary of Security Transactions and Holdings (SEC) HG 4556 U5 A33. Lippincott Library owns 1935-2000.