Answered By: Lippincott Library Last Updated: Jul 29, 2020 Views: 168
- Drill down through Browse by Source - Federal Reserve Board
- Click any topics of interest to find current and historical data on that topic.
For ArchivaL Federal Reserve Economic Data -- Go to ALFRED -- Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
Refer to release dates and retrieve vintage versions of data that were available on specific dates in history.
Go to WRDS.
- Choose Federal Reserve Bank.
Note: Access to WRDS requires creation of a WRDS account.
Use Bloomberg, available at Lippincott Library and in Huntsman Hall.
- Type FOMC and hit <GO> for information from the Federal Open Market Committee of the Federal Reserve.
- The Federal Funds Rate is the rate banks charge each other for the use of overnight loans of their federal reserve balances.
- The Discount Rate is the interest rate charged to banks to borrow short-term funds from a Federal Reserve bank.