How do I get a birth certificate?


The University Archives does not hold the records to provide birth certificates. For birth records after June 30, 1915, one must submit an application to the Pennsylvania Division of Vital Records.


For birth records between 1860 and 1915 one must contact the Philadelphia City Archives.

  • Last Updated Mar 22, 2022
  • Views 25
  • Answered By Alyssa Hogan

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 3 0