Q. I want to remove my publication from Scholarly Commons

I would like to remove a article or other document posted in Scholarly Commons.


It is our policy to not remove items from Scholarly Commons unless having the item posted is causing harm to the author. If this is the case, contact us and we will determine how to best help you.

For dissertations, after 2015, graduates can opt to have up to a three year embargo on their dissertation. If authors wish to extend that embargo they can contact Scholarly Commons and we can extend up to another three years. If an author wants to embargo longer than these 6 years, they will need to contact the Graduate Division per our policy available  here: https://guides.library.upenn.edu/dissertation_manual#s-lg-box-10051166



  • Last Updated May 05, 2021
  • Views 3
  • Answered By Margaret Janz

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0