Q. I want to extend the embargo on my dissertation from Scholarly Commons

I want to extend the embargo on my dissertation.


After 2015, graduates can opt to have up to a three year embargo on their dissertation. If authors wish to extend that embargo they can contact Scholarly Commons and we can extend up to another three years. If an author wants to embargo longer than these 6 years, they will need to contact the Graduate Division per our policy available  here: https://guides.library.upenn.edu/dissertation_manual#s-lg-box-10051166

  • Last Updated May 05, 2021
  • Views 8
  • Answered By Margaret Janz

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0