Q. How does an individual researcher submit materials to ScholarlyCommons?


In order to submit materials to departmental papers series in ScholarlyCommons, you must be affiliated with a participating research unit at Penn. Penn researchers are encouraged to use our Faculty Assisted Submission service in which the ScholarlyCommons team assesses their publications for publisher policies/restrictions and posts the material to a departmental series for the researcher.

All other ScholarlyCommons collections may have individual procedures, restrictions, or instructions for submitting. Please see their individual pages for more information. If you are unsure if you can submit to a particular series, please contact us.

To learn more about how you can submit materials to ScholarlyCommons, including instructions for submitting, visit the submit page.

  • Last Updated Jul 06, 2020
  • Views 14
  • Answered By Margaret Janz

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0