Where can I listen to CDs and other music sound recordings?


You will find circulating compact discs, LPs, and streaming audio in Franklin -- ask for items you need at the Ormandy circulation desk (Van Pelt, west side of 4th floor).

You can listen to sound recordings in our Ormandy Music and Media Center listening room (Class of 1958 Audio Lab) via computer, CD player, turntable, or cassette player (and more).


  • Last Updated Jun 15, 2020
  • Views 140
  • Answered By Liza Vick

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 1 2