Q. How can I get a carrel or locker in the music library?


If you are a graduate student in music, please contact our helpful staff and they’ll set you up with a locker and/or carrel: email musiclib@pobox.upenn.edu (or visit the Ormandy Music and  Media Center circulation desk, 4th floor West, Van Pelt).


  • Last Updated Jun 15, 2020
  • Views 123
  • Answered By Liza Vick

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0