Answered By: Patty Lynn Last Updated: Apr 29, 2020 Views: 307
Currently there is one access point to current issues of the Washington Post online;
Factiva Dow Jones (January 1, 1984 - today) -- Updated at 6 AM each morning.
To search Washington Post,
- Chose Search Builder under the Search Menu
- Click on Sources>All Sources
- In the Search box type: Washington Post
- From the results, click on the desired 'The Washington Post' content option.
- A yellow bar containing your choice will indicate that this selection is being searched.
(Searchers can also add rst=wp to a search, in the search box, under Search>Search Builder
For earlier coverage, see the access points in the Franklin Catalog record: Washington Post online