Q. How do I obtain permission to use copyrighted material for teaching or research purposes?


Often, it is easier to get permission from the publisher when the author contacts the editor they worked with during the publication process. If you need assistance with permission, contact repository@pobox.upenn.edu.

  • Last Updated Sep 03, 2020
  • Views 3
  • Answered By Christine E. Weller

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0