Q. I'm using funds provided through a school department. Where do I turn in my paperwork?


Take this paperwork to the Van Pelt Business/HR Office (Room 239) and you will be issued a PennCash Copy Card that may be used in the lab.

  • Last Updated Jun 25, 2020
  • Views 0
  • Answered By David Toccafondi

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0