Answered By: Lippincott Library Last Updated: Jun 15, 2020 Views: 52
Answered By: Lippincott Library
Last Updated: Jun 15, 2020 Views: 52
Follow the steps below to change the language in CEIC back to English.
- Click the 4th menu item from the left at the top of the page (Settings).
- When the pop up window appears, select the far right tab (General Settings).
- Change the 5th dropdown from the top to English.
- Uncheck the Alternative Languages button.
- Click the far left button of the 3 buttons on the pop up window (Apply).
- Click OK.
- Click the far right button of the 3 buttons on the pop up window (Close).
- Back on the main window, click the 6th option from the left in the top menu (Logout).
- Click the left button in the pop up window.
- CEIC will close. Log in again, and English should be the language.