Answered By: Lippincott Library Last Updated: Jul 24, 2020 Views: 96
In PitchBook, select Companies & Deals, then Deal Types. Select PIPE from the Other Private Equity options.
Using Preqin, select Deals/Exits from the Search For drop-down menu, then select PIPE under Investment Type.
Use Thomson ONE.
- Click on Screening & Analysis, then choose Private Equity, then Companies & Investors.
- Now, scroll down to the Investment Details search menu and click on the magnifying glass icon next to Investment Stage.
- Expand the menu for Other and choose PIPE.
Note: Thomson ONE only works using Internet Explorer.
Use Capital IQ
- Go the the Screening tab, select Transactions.
- Under General Transaction Details select Primary Features.
- Select Private Placement - PIPE and click Add Criteria.
- Add additional criteria, if desired.
- Click View Results.
Capital IQ is available to Wharton Students in the Yablon Financial Resources Lab in Lippincott Library. Full-time MBAs have additional access to Capital IQ via MBA Career Management. See our FAQ titled Where Can I Get Access to Capital IQ? for complete details.