Answered By: Lippincott Library Last Updated: Jan 15, 2019 Views: 74
To retrieve company financials as reported to the SEC, use Thomson ONE.
- Find your company by searching for it using the Symbol/Name box, then select Fundamentals-->Reuters Fundamentals under Company Views.
- Select Orig. Reported under Update type from the Display Options. Keep the Report Format on the default option of Company Specific.
Note: Thomson ONE only works using Internet Explorer.
From a company's profile in S&P Capital IQ (available in Lippincott Library to Wharton users in the Yablon Financial Resources Lab and to full-time MBAs through the MBA Career Management website), select Financials/Valuation from the left-hand menu, then the following options:
- Template: As presented
- Restatement: Original filings
Use Bloomberg, available at Lippincott Library and in Huntsman Hall.
- Type your company's ticker symbol, then hit the yellow <EQUITY> key, then type FA and hit the green <GO> key.
- In the left-hand column, click on As Reported or Standardized As Reported.