Answered By: Lippincott Library Last Updated: Dec 23, 2019 Views: 414
Use Dow Jones Factiva.
- Scroll over the gear symbol in the top right of the screen, then click on Suggested Reading (under Lists).
- Suggested Reading feeds include what the Dow Jones Factiva editors consider the top articles that were published on various industries each week.
- View the industries available, and click on the orange RSS icon to view the most recent feed for this industry or topic.
Also, try Business Source Complete.
- Click on Publications, then search for your journal of interest.
- Click on the orange RSS Feed button next to the journal you are interested in to find the copy link.
Note: in order to view any articles of interest generated by these RSS feeds, you'll need to be logged in from an on-campus computer. The RSS feeds are not yet designed to support IP verification for off-campus use.