Answered By: Lippincott Library Last Updated: Dec 23, 2019 Views: 945
Answered By: Lippincott Library
Last Updated: Dec 23, 2019 Views: 945
Use the Morningstar Direct database, available at stations 8A and 8B in Lippincott Library.
- Select Fund/Manager Analysis from the left-hand menu, then choose Open End Funds.
- Double-click on your fund(s) of choice, then choose View: Risk from the drop-down menu.
Search Bloomberg, available at Lippincott Library and in Huntsman Hall.
- Type the Fund Ticker symbol and press the <EQUITY> key, then type DES and press <GO>.
- Example: PABFX <EQUITY> DES <GO>
- To find the fund's ticker, type FL for Fund Look-up.