Answered By: Lippincott Library Last Updated: Jan 16, 2018 Views: 52
Answered By: Lippincott Library
Last Updated: Jan 16, 2018 Views: 52
- Click Browse by Subject to expand.
- Drill down through Housing and Construction - House Price Index.
- Select a dataset and geography of interest.
Use Bloomberg, available at Lippincott Library and in Huntsman Hall.
- Search for the S&P/Case-Shiller Home Price Index.
- Type ALLX SPCS and hit <GO> for a list of indexes.
- The index provides data for the US and for large metro areas back to 1987.
Go to Existing Home Sales - National Association of Realtors.