Answered By: Lippincott Library Last Updated: Feb 22, 2019 Views: 318
Answered By: Lippincott Library
Last Updated: Feb 22, 2019 Views: 318
Use Thomson ONE.
- To find proxy campaigns against a specific company, search by company name or ticker in the top left corner.
- Then, using the Company Views menu, click on Corporate Governance, then Shareholder Activism.
- To find aggregate data on proxy fights as well as to browse through a list of all campaigns back to 2000, use the Market Views menu on the left.
- Then, click on Corporate Governance and Shareholder Activism.
For information on proxy fights come to the Lippincott Library and use SDC Platinum or Factset.
- Choose the Corporate Governance tab and select Proxy Fights.
- Type shark repellent in the search bar at the top of the page to navigate to the SharkRepellent.net subset interface.
- Click the at the top of the page, and then click underneath it.
- Enter desired search criteria and click execute.
- Click on the Company View tab.
For news on specific proxy fights use Dow Jones Factiva.
- Scroll over Search in the top toolbar, then click on Search Builder.
- Enter key terms of interest in the Free Text box (e.g., apple AND "proxy fight").