Answered By: Lippincott Library Last Updated: Jun 24, 2020 Views: 35
Answered By: Lippincott Library
Last Updated: Jun 24, 2020 Views: 35
Use Bloomberg, available at Lippincott Library and in Huntsman Hall.
- Type FSRC to do a mutual fund search.
- Choose 21) Popular Funds Template.
- Choose 17) Country of Domicile.
- Choose a country and hit <GO> then hit MENU.
- Type 1 and hit <GO> to save and run your search.
- Left click on the fund you want and click DES.
- On the new screen displaying that fund, type HP to get historical prices. Change the dates to your preferences.