Answered By: Lippincott Library
Last Updated: Jul 20, 2020     Views: 78

Go to Lipper Marketplace.

  • Use the following navigation: Product Relationship-->Plan Sponsor Client-->Firm Sub Type-->choose the Plan Sponsor such as Union, Public, Foundation, etc. You can then see which funds are held by which plan sponsors.

Use the Form 5500 Filing Search tool from the U.S. Department of Labor.

Go to to search Forms 5500. This is a free resource, but registration is required. 

Go to - Pensions & Investments.

For articles, search the Pensions & Investments journal, available in ABI/Inform and in Business Source Complete.