Answered By: Lippincott Library Last Updated: Jun 15, 2020 Views: 65
Answered By: Lippincott Library
Last Updated: Jun 15, 2020 Views: 65
Use Bloomberg, available at Lippincott Library and in Huntsman Hall.
- Type historic futures and hit <HELP>.
- Choose 1) Freqently Asked Questions and then 1) Historic Prices.
- There it shows you how to construct a code for a futures contract.
- Type CTM and hit <GO> to get to the Contract Table Menu.
- You will get a 2 letter code for the currency you want.
- Type MONTH CODES and hit <HELP> for the month code for the contract, e.g., H is March.
- The year is a 2 digit number, e.g., 02 for 2002.
- Type the code you have constructed and then hit the <CMDTY> key and hit <GO>.
- Choose Price History then HP - Historical Prices.
- Change to the dates you want.