Answered By: Lippincott Library Last Updated: Dec 12, 2019 Views: 128
Answered By: Lippincott Library
Last Updated: Dec 12, 2019 Views: 128
- Find the Research & Rankings section on the homepage.
Go to Business Source Complete.
- Type research team in the TI Title field AND institutional investor in the SO Publication Name field.
Use Bloomberg, available at Lippincott Library and in Huntsman Hall, for finding out which analyst has been best at predicting stock prices and EPS for a selected company.
- Type the ticker symbol e.g., IBM, then hit the yellow <EQUITY> key and type ANR and hit the green <GO> key.
- To sort the list click on BARR and select Actual Ascending.
- You also can get consensus estimates and analyst recommendations.