Answered By: Lippincott Library Last Updated: Jul 27, 2020 Views: 39
Go to Fraser - The Federal Reserve Archival System for Economic Research, available from the St. Louis Fed.
- Bank Statistics 1896-1955
- Annual Statistical Digest
- Banking and Monetary Statistics 1941-1970
- Business Conditions Digest
- Business Cycle Developments
- Business Statistics (suppl. to Survey or Current Business)
- Concordance of Statistics
- Economic Indicators
- Productivity and Costs
Go to Data-Planet and look at Key Economic Indicators or click Browse by Subject to browse a variety of economic statistics.
The Real Time Data Center from the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia maintains a variety of U.S. economic time series data sets including the Aruoba-Diebold-Scotti Business Conditions Index, Real-Time Data Set for Macroeconomists, the Livingston Survey, the Survey of Professional Forecasters, GDPplus, and the Greenbook data sets.
Also, take a look at the U.S. Economic Statistics Research Guide.