Answered By: Lippincott Library Last Updated: Jul 15, 2020 Views: 86
Go to Global Financial Data
- Click on Search the GFDatabase, then perform a GFD Filter Search where the Series Type is Population.
- Then, select a country or group of interest and click Search.
Go to Data-Planet and click Browse by Subject to expand, then click Population and Income and select one or more data series of interest.
Use United Nations data:
- United Nations Population Division - Department of Economic and Social Affairs (ESA)
- United Nations Population Information Network
- United Nations Demographic Yearbook
Use World Development Indicators from The World Bank.
Use U.S. Census Bureau data:
Proquest Statistical Insight stores data from federal, state, private, and international publications.
For U.S. population statistics down to the block group level of geography, also use SimplyAnalytics.
Also, for city and regional population data, go to City Mayors Urban Statistics.