Answered By: Lippincott Library Last Updated: Oct 11, 2023 Views: 126
Answered By: Lippincott Library
Last Updated: Oct 11, 2023 Views: 126
International population statistics
- Sage Data (official statistics with added detail for U.S. states):
- Under Browse Data by > Subject, select Population and Income.
- Use the menu along the left to select a data series.
- Global Financial Data (data series with a focus on financial markets):
- On the left (if the menu isn’t open already), expand GFDatabase.
- Using the series type drop-down menu, select Population.
- Add any other filters (e.g.: country; start/end year), then Search.
- United Nations:
- United Nations Population Division Data (publications and supporting data related to demographics, population, and development)
- United Nations Population Fund Data (dashboards and "data on sexual and reproductive health and population trends")
- United Nations Demographic and Social Statistics (demographic statistical methods, databases, and products, including the Demographic Yearbook)
- World Development Indicators (national data available through The World Bank)
- U.S. Census Bureau:
- City Mayors Urban Statistics (city and regional population data)