Answered By: Lippincott Library Last Updated: Jul 27, 2018 Views: 46396
Mergent BondViewer includes Fitch, Moody's and S&P ratings for individual bond issues on the synopsis page for the bond.
Use Bloomberg, available in Lippincott Library and in Huntsman Hall.
- Type the ticker symbol of the company you want, hit the yellow <CORP> key, then type CRPR and hit <GO>. Bonds are listed by Bloomberg composite ratings.
- To see Moody's, S&P and Fitch ratings, click on individual bond issues and choose DES from the menu. You can find historical bond ratings for particular issues.
Thomson One (note: only works with Internet Explorer) includes S&P and Moody's ratings. Select Debt Overview from the Company Views menu.
- Select Research & Ratings and choose Look up a Rating.
- To find upgrades/downgrades, select Research & Ratings, then Ratings News. Search for the words upgrade or downgrade. Change the date range as needed.
- Choose Compustat - Capital IQ, then Capital IQ, then Credit Ratings.