Answered By: Lippincott Library Last Updated: Jan 15, 2019 Views: 798
Answered By: Lippincott Library
Last Updated: Jan 15, 2019 Views: 798
- For company profiles, scroll over More at the top of the screen. Select Company Profiles, then search for your company of interest.
- For industry reports, go to Advanced Search.
- Search by keyword in the search box (e.g., telecommunications) and below, in the menu for Publication Type, select Industry Profile.
In Thomson ONE:
- Click on Screening & Analysis, then click on Research.
- Perform a Research Search, setting the Contributor as MarketLine.
Note: Thomson ONE only works using Internet Explorer.
In EMIS: Report coverage is limited to about 30 non-US economies and global reports.
- Use the Quicklinks button in the upper right-hand corner, then select All Sources.
- Use the search to look for MarketLine.
- Select Industry Research at the top of the page.
- Then click Market Values and Trends Analysis.
- Under Industry/activity sector select MarketLine classification
- Select an industry from the provided list, and click on the MarketLine report.