Answered By: Lippincott Library Last Updated: Jul 09, 2020 Views: 35
Answered By: Lippincott Library
Last Updated: Jul 09, 2020 Views: 35
Go to BMI Research.
- Choose Data & Forecasting - Data Tool.
- Enter your selections in Geography, Indicator, Date Ranges, and Frequency.
- Preview Export Selected Data.
Go to Data-Planet and click Browse by Subject to expand:
- Drill down through International - International Monetary Fund (IMF)
- There are a variety of data series on country debt available.
- Drill down through International - World Bank - International Debt Statistics
- Select International Debt Statistics, then select one or more countries and debt types of interest.
- Note: Data is only available up to 2013.
Or, use International Debt Statistics on The World Bank website