Answered By: Lippincott Library Last Updated: Jan 15, 2019 Views: 367
Go to D&B Hoovers.
- Search for your company of interest, then find the Competitors section of the company profile.
Also, search Osiris.
- Search by name or ticker symbol to find your company of interest, then on the right-hand menu, click Peer Report.
- You will see rankings of competitors.
Factiva provides peer comparisons under the Company tab.
- Search by company name or ticker.
Capital IQ, available at Lippincott Library or to full-time MBAs through the MBA Career Management website, also includes competitors on a company's profile.
Bloomberg, available at Lippincott Library or in Huntsman Hall also provides lists of competitors.
- Type in a ticker symbol and click the <Equity> key.
- Type RV and press <GO>.