Answered By: Lippincott Library Last Updated: Apr 27, 2018 Views: 50
Search for the company in Mergent Online.
- Go to the Equity Pricing tab in the company record.
- Use the Controls box to set a date range and show stock splits and dividends paid.
Search for the company name in Global Financial Data using the US Stocks section.
- Click the graph icon to the right of company's record.
- Click Graphing Options to show splits and dividends.
Use Morningstar Direct, available in Lippincott Library.
- Search the company, then go to Performance on the left and select Dividends & Splits.
Use Factset, available in Lippincott Library.
- Go to the Company/Security tab and search the company.
- Go to the left-hand menu and click Prices, then select Corporate Actions for a list of stock splits and dividends.
Use Bloomberg, available at Lippincott Library and in Huntsman Hall.
- Type the company's ticker symbol then hit the yellow <EQUITY> key, type DVD and hit <GO>.
- For example, IBM <EQUITY> DVD <GO>.