Answered By: Lippincott Library Last Updated: Jul 16, 2020 Views: 81
Use SDC Platinum, available in Lippincott Library.
- Choose Global New Issues, then United States, and then Private Placements.
Use Thomson ONE
- Click on the Screening & Analysis tab.
- Click on the Deals & League Tables tab.
- Click on Advanced Search.
- Choose All Equity.
- Under Item Search, type in private placement.
- Click on the Private Placement Flag.
- Radio button: Select All Private Placements and click Apply to Search.
- Popup window asking whether to include deals from non-applicable databases: No
- Click Execute button.
Note: Thomson ONE only works using Internet Explorer.
Use Capital IQ
- Hover over Markets in the menu, then in the Market Overview section select Private Placements
Capital IQ is available to Wharton Students in the Yablon Financial Resources Lab in Lippincott Library. Full-time MBAs have additional access to Capital IQ via MBA Career Management. See our FAQ titled Where Can I Get Access to Capital IQ? for complete details.