Answered By: Lippincott Library Last Updated: Jun 24, 2020 Views: 122
Answered By: Lippincott Library
Last Updated: Jun 24, 2020 Views: 122
- Click on Zephyr Advanced, then expand the option for Deal types & methods of payment and select Deal type.
- Select the option for Management buy-out.
Take a look at Thomson ONE.
- Click on Screening & Analysis, then Deals & League Tables.
- Expand the menu next to M&A, then click on Advanced Search.
- Expand the menu next to Deal Info, then select Acquisition Techniques to find Management buy-outs and other buyout types.
Note: Thomson ONE only works in Internet Explorer.
- Use the sidebar menu to select Companies & Deals.
- Under Deal Info, click the Deal Types dropdown menu.
- Under Private Equity, find Management buyout.