Answered By: Lippincott Library Last Updated: Jul 15, 2020 Views: 258
- Click on Add Industry to create an Industry Metrics Report, then enter the NAICS or SIC code for your industry of interest.
- You can create a One Year Benchmark Analysis report, or a Four Year Trend Benchmark Analysis.
- Expand D&B Manuals in the menu
- Click on Key Business Ratios
Use the Risk Management Association's eStatement Studies.
This information is also available in print at call number HA214 R54 at the Lippincott Library Information Desk.
Similar titles held at the Reference Desk at Lippincott Library:
- D&B Industry Norms and Key Business Ratios - HA214 D815
- Troy's Almanac of Business and Industrial Financial Ratios - HF5681 R25 T68
Also, see this spreadsheet from the Stern School of Business at NYU. Contains ratios and statistics, including Economic Value Added, on industries as categorized in Value Line.