Answered By: Lippincott Library Last Updated: Jul 13, 2020 Views: 1517
Answered By: Lippincott Library
Last Updated: Jul 13, 2020 Views: 1517
- in "Create your search," select Ownership, then Ultimate Owners with, then Subsidiaries (by profile), then select Type, Size, and Country or region of the subsidiaries to filter results
- Click OK button. On subsequent page, click View Results button.
- On the results list, click Add/remove columns. Select Ownership data, then Subsidiaries, then General Information, then select either or both No of subsidiaries/No of subsidiaries (ultimately owned/included), then click Apply button to view results
To screen for public companies by number of subsidiaries, use Osiris:
- In Companies tab, click Ownership data, then click Companies owning a subsidiary, then No of subsidiaries. Add other filters as desired.
- Select desired number of subsidiaries, select other desired filters, then click OK button
- Click View list of results button
- On the results list, click Add (right column) . Select Ownership data, then Subsidiaries, then General Information, then No of subsidiaries
- Click OK button to view results
For subsidiaries of individual companies within Orbis or Osiris:
- Search for company by name.
- On the right menu, scroll over Corporate Ownership (Orbis)/Ownership Data (Osiris) and select Current Subsidiaries