Answered By: Lippincott Library Last Updated: Jul 13, 2020 Views: 52
Use Passport GMID.
- Click on Search, then Companies or Brands.
Also, try Corporate Affiliations.
- Scroll over Subscriber Tools and click Company Search, then choose Advanced Search.
- Then, select your Criterion as Product/Brand Name.
For new consumer packaged goods, use Mintel
- Navigate to Analytics in the top menu and select Products to access the Global New Products Database. Search for the brand or company by name.
Search Bloomberg, available at Lippincott Library and in Huntsman Hall.
- Enter a parent company's ticker symbol, then hit the yellow <EQUITY> key.
- Then, type RELS and hit the green <GO> key.
Also, look at Brands and their Companies -- as an e-book or in print, at call number T223.V4 A22 at the Lippincott Library Reference Desk.