Answered By: Lippincott Library Last Updated: Dec 04, 2019 Views: 337
See the Comparative Company Analysis section of any industry survey in Standard & Poor's Net Advantage.
For historical information look at Standard & Poor's Industry Surveys [in print] 1944-2004, available in the Lippincott Library Peck Collection - HG4921 S672.
For a Company to Industry Ratio Comparison Report go to Dow Jones Factiva.
- Click on Companies/Markets.
- Click on Company.
- Enter the Company name or ticker symbol.
- Click on Reports.
- Choose Ratio Comparison Report.
Use Bloomberg to find a company's relative value vis a vis companies in its industry. Bloomberg is available at Lippincott Library and in Huntsman Hall.
- Type the company's ticker symbol, hit the <EQUITY> key and type RV, then hit <GO>.
- For the relative value of companies in an industry, type IBQ for Industry Analysis.
- Choose an industry and then type RV.