Answered By: Lippincott Library Last Updated: Aug 11, 2018 Views: 150
- Select a Geography
- Click on Reports
- Select a report on the left, which will include forecasts for the topic or country.
Go to EIU Country Commerce.
- Click Country Forecast.
- Select a geographic region.
Forecasts from Oxford Economics are available in EMIS.
- Search for Oxford Economics, select the relevant category (country economic forecasts, global industry forecasts, industry forecast data or monthly industry briefings).
- Then, search by keyword, industry or country.
Use the Economic Research Service of the US Department of Agriculture. 10-year projections are available for GDP, CPI, and more.
For economic forecasts for Europe, look at the European Commission.
ProQuest Statistical Insight
- Search forecasts or projections and your keywords.
Use Bloomberg, available at Lippincott Library and in Huntsman Hall.
- Type ECFC and hit <GO> for economic and financial (interest rates, foreign exchange) forecasts for 40 countries.