Answered By: Lippincott Library Last Updated: Jan 03, 2019 Views: 2218
Answered By: Lippincott Library
Last Updated: Jan 03, 2019 Views: 2218
- Go to Compustat--Capital IQ and select Execucomp. There is also executive compensation information available in this section under People Intelligence.
- The MSCI (formerly GMI) CEOs dataset also has CEO compensation information.
Note: Registration is required for WRDS access.
Use Bloomberg, available at Lippincott Library and Huntsman Hall.
- Type PAY and hit <GO> for rankings of the most highly paid CEOs of companies in the S&P 500 and FTSE 350 indexes.
- Compensation information for specific individuals is also available using the MGMT function for a company, e.g. WMT <Equity> MGMT <GO>.
The Conference Board publishes an annual CEO and Executive Compensation Practices report.
- Select Business Management Research, then search for compensation in the title.