Answered By: Lippincott Library Last Updated: Sep 21, 2022 Views: 142482
Use Refinitiv Workspace.
- To find analyst reports (also known as sell-side, broker, or equity research reports) for a specific company, search for that firm's ticker symbol or name in the top search box. Then, on the News & Research menu, click on Company Research. Use filters to on the left-side menu to refine your search.
- To screen for analyst reports based on a set of criteria, use the ADVRES function or click on Research in the main menu. then, click on Advanced Research. Use filters to refine your search. You can screen for reports by industry, geography, contributor, keywords in the text, and more.
Note: Refinitiv Workspace has a 150-page daily limit for viewing and downloading Research content. This limit is in lieu of retail prices listed on reports and resets at 12:00 AM Eastern Time daily.
Bloomberg (see access details) contains some analyst reports.
- Type your company's ticker symbol, then hit the yellow <EQUITY> key, then type BRC and hit the green <GO> key.
Hoovers contains some analyst reports as well.
- Type in a company name and select the company you want. Scroll down the screen; on the left side under Advanced click on analyst reports.
Net Advantage has CFRA Equity reports.
- Click on Research and type in a company name or ticker symbol.