Answered By: Biomedical Library Last Updated: Aug 28, 2015 Views: 25
Answered By: Biomedical Library
Last Updated: Aug 28, 2015 Views: 25
You may find the complete citation of an article even if you have only partial information, using PubMed's Single Citation Matcher.
- Click on the PubMed Plus link on the Biomedical Library homepage.
- Click on the Single Citation Matcher link under PubMed Tools in the center column of the screen.
- Enter all the information that you have about the article.
- Hit Search.
- On the results page, browse the list to locate the desired article; the newest citations will appear at the top.
- Once you are in the abstract view of the article, locate the PennText icon to check the availability of the journal (if you are not familiar with PennText, click here.)