Answered By: Library FAQ
Last Updated: Jun 06, 2016     Views: 64

Holds may be placed on a currently checked out item through its record in VCat, the library's video catalog.

In the VCat record for the DVD you want, click the "see Franklin Record" link at the bottom of the page. Once you sign in with your PennKey, Click the "request it button" to the right of the item record. On the resulting page, scroll down to where it says "Get it from LIBRA or Penn Library" and click that header. Select your preferred location and click submit. We will contact you when it becomes available.

If you have questions about requesting or placing a hold on a movie, please contact the Van Pelt Circulation at 898-7566.









Contact Us