Answered By: Library FAQ
Last Updated: Aug 28, 2015     Views: 55

Faculty may put materials on reserve through Franklin, Canvas and/or the Rosengarten Reserve area of the Goldstein Undergraduate Study Center. For additional information regarding how to locate your course reserves, see the course reserve information page. If you are having difficulty accessing electronic reserves, see the electronic access help page.

Contact Us